Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jeg Norsk.

Norway has been purely delightful. I have been enjoying the friends and the mountain views while the brown cheese and chocolate satisfy my appetite. I've been kayaking around the islands of Sotra and hiking all over its mountains. I've both heard and played wonderful music, read in Bergen University Library, drank coffee with biscuits three times a day and been swimming in the 35 degree sea water. I've ran into friends I haven't seen or expected to see and am anxiously waiting for many others to come home for Easter break. Its been snowing and its been raining, but today is a promising sunny Sunday and some mountain hiking or Norwegian churchgoing could be in the mix. Unless we decided to play chess all day instead. For supper we are going to go get some kebab, probably the cheapest but greatest student food in all of Bergen. I have one week and two days before I close my European book and open another, but until then I haven't much to worry about except wallowing in the happiness of Norwegian life. I've also realized most of my other blog entries were rather long, but today I haven't got much else to say except that Bergen, well...it couldn't be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment